Raul Gonzalez, an IT Consultant in Rockwall, TX.
According to a recent Gallop
report, most U.S. Smartphone owners check their smartphone at least hourly! If you visit my news
page and read the latest articles related to mobile internet growth, mobile website trends, and smartphone trends, you will come to the conclusion that these trends are undeniable!
Try running these tests on your website and see how it performs:
- SEARCH ENGINE RANKING TEST
- Have you tried to search for your website with Bing or Google on a computer/laptop and on a Smartphone? Do you have the same ranking and results?
- SCREEN SIZE TEST
- Have you viewed your website using different Smartphone screen sizes? Is it readable without Pinching In/Out on your mobile browser?
- MOBILE WEBSITE DESIGN TEST
- Google has developed a new mobile website test that will analyze your website and report if it has a mobile website design. How did your website perform in this test?
- CLICK-TO-CALL TEST
- Does your website have a Click-to-Call feature that allows your mobile visitors to call you from their Smartphones or Tablets with just one click?
- HOME SCREEN TEST
- Try adding your website to your Smartphone or Tablet Home Screen. Is your website using a custom Icon?
- EMAIL TEST
- Does your website show your email address in plain text or, do you use a form to verify the domain name of the visitor's email address and cut down on SPAM emails?
- VOICE ACTIVATED MAP DIRECTIONS TEST
- Does your website show your business address in plain text or, does it automatically link your address to voice activated mapping software that allows the visitor to get driving directions and traffic information to your location?
- REAL TIME SERVER ALERTS
- Do you have automation in place that sends you real time alerts when someone is trying to access secured areas of your website, and identify malicous intent and/or suspicious activity in order to hijack your website?
If you are not happy with your website's performance, I can help you! My initial consultation is FREE and I can share some ideas with you to address your concerns, issues, and questions.
Please add this page to your Smartphone or Tablet Home Screen and also to your computer's Browser "Bookmarks" or "Favorites" folders so that you can reference it again in the future!
Looking forward to assisting you!