Hello and thank you for visiting my web site.
New reports have been released showing some very interesting trends regarding Smart Phones. They are U.S Smart Phone use in 2015 and 6 facts about Americans and their Smart Phones. According to a survey by Search Engine Watch, 72% of mobile users say it is important to them that web sites be Mobile-friendly and Google announced that it had made changes to it's mobile search algorithm and now rewards web sites deemed Mobile-friendly and penalize those that are not!
Now, ask yourself these questions?
If you are not happy with your web site's performance in a Mobile-friendly environment, I CAN HELP YOU! My initial consultation is FREE and I can share some ideas with you to address your concerns, issues, and questions.
- Have you tried to view your web site using a Smart Phone?
- Is your web site readable without Pinching In/Out on your mobile browser?
- Have you tested your web site with Google's Mobile-friendly test?
- Try adding your web site to your Smart Phone or Tablet Home Screen and see if your web site looks and performs like an APP?
- Does your web site show your email address in plain text or, do you use a form to cut down on SPAM email and verify the domain name of the visitor's email address?
- Does your web site show your business address in plain text or, does it automatically link your address to mapping software that allows the visitor to get voice activated driving directions to your location?
Now that I have provided you some information for you to think about, may I suggest that you add this page to your Smart Phone or Tablet Home Screen and also to your computer's Browser "Bookmarks" or "Favorites" folders so that you can reference it again in the future!
Once again, thank you visiting my web site and hope to hear from you soon!