Hello and thank you for visiting my website. I have a question for you. Why should your website support mobile devices? If you are not sure about your answer, I would like for you to:
Visit the news
page and read the latest articles related to mobile internet growth, mobile website trends, and smartphone trends. After reading these articles, you will come to the conclusion that these trends are UNDENIABLE
Run the tests listed below on your website and see if you are taking advantage of these features that mobile websites should have.
- SEARCH ENGINE RANKING TEST
- Have you tried to search for your website with Bing or Google on a computer/laptop and on a Smartphone? Do you have the same ranking?
- SCREEN SIZE TEST
- Have you viewed your website using different Smartphone screen sizes? Is it readable without Pinching In/Out on your mobile browser?
- MOBILE WEBSITE DESIGN TEST
- Google has a new mobile test that will analyze your website and report if it has a mobile website design. How did your website perform in this test?
- BACK TO TOP TEST
- Is your website considerate of mobile visitors by having a Back To Top link feature?
- CLICK-TO-CALL TEST
- Learn why your website needs to have a Click-to-Call feature that allows your mobile website visitors to call you from their Smartphones with just one click?
- HOME SCREEN TEST
- Your Smartphone and Tablet home screen isn't just for apps. Try adding your website to your Smartphone or Tablet Home Screen. Is your website using a custom Icon?
- EMAIL TEST
- Does your website show your email address in plain text or, do you use a smart form that verifies the visitor's email address to cut down on SPAM emails?
- VOICE ACTIVATED MAP DIRECTIONS TEST
- Does your website show your business address in plain text or, does it automatically link your address to voice activated mapping software that allows the visitor to get driving directions and traffic information to your location?
- REAL TIME SERVER ALERTS
- Do you have automation in place that sends you real time email and sms alerts of error conditions that identify possible malicious intent and/or suspicious activity in order to hijack your website?
I can help you
with your existing or new website design project! My initial consultation is FREE
and I can share some ideas with you to address your concerns, issues, and questions.
If you found this information helpful, please consider adding this page to your📱Home Screen
Your Smartphone and Tablet Home Screen IS NOT JUST FOR APPS!
Whichever operating system (i.g., Android, IOS or Windows) is running your Smartphone or Tablet, mobile users can add a mobile website page to their Home Screen so that they can quickly reference it again with just ONE CLICK!
If you DO NOT KNOW how to do this, click here to learn how to add a mobile website page to your Smartphone or Tablet Home Screen.