Raul Gonzalez, IT Consultant in Rockwall, TX.
Do you think that traditional desktop websites are still necessary? John Mueller
, from Google says NO!
Several news articles have been published recently regarding changes by Bing and Google that can affect your website's ranking!
If you read these articles, you will come to the conclusion that these trends are undeniable.
Try running these tests on your website and see how it performs:
- SEARCH ENGINE RANKING TEST
- Have you tried to search for your website with Bing or Google on a computer/laptop and on a Smartphone? Do you have the same ranking?
- SCREEN SIZE TEST
- Have you viewed your website using different Smartphone screen sizes? Is it readable without Pinching In/Out on your mobile browser?
- MOBILE WEBSITE DESIGN TEST
- Google has developed a new mobile website test that will analyze your website and report if it has a mobile website design. How did your website perform in this test?
- HOME SCREEN TEST
- Try adding your website to your Smartphone or Tablet Home Screen. Is your website using a custom Icon?
- MOBILE WEB APP TEST
- Can your website operate as a Mobile Web App?
- CLICK-TO-CALL TEST
- Does your website have a Click-to-Call feature that allows your visitors to call you with just one click?
- EMAIL TEST
- Does your website show your email address in plain text or, do you use a form to verify the domain name of the visitor's email address and cut down on SPAM emails?
- VOICE ACTIVATED MAP DIRECTIONS TEST
- Does your website show your business address in plain text or, does it automatically link your address to voice activated mapping software that allows the visitor to get driving directions and traffic information to your location?
If you are not happy with your website's performance, I can help you! My initial consultation is FREE and I can share some ideas with you to address your concerns, issues, and questions.
Please add this page to your Smartphone or Tablet Home Screen and also to your computer's Browser "Bookmarks" or "Favorites" folders so that you can reference it again in the future!
Looking forward to assisting you!