I am a Web Developer and IT Consultant in Rockwall, TX.
articles have been published recently regarding changes by Bing and Google that can affect your website's ranking!
If you read these articles, you will come to the conclusion that these trends are undeniable so, ask yourself these questions?
- Have you tried to search and view your website using a Smartphone?
- When your view your website with a Smartphone, is it readable without Pinching In/Out on your mobile browser?
- Google's has a new Mobile-friendly test. How does your website perform with this test?
- Try adding your website to your Smartphone or Tablet Home Screen. Does your website look and perform like an APP?
- Does your website show your email address in plain text or, do you use a form to cut down on SPAM email and verify the domain name of the visitor's email address?
- Does your website show your business address in plain text or, does it automatically link your address to mapping software that allows the visitor to get voice activated driving directions to your location?
If you are not happy with your website's performance in a Mobile-friendly environment, I can help you! My initial consultation is FREE and I can share some ideas with you to address your concerns, issues, and questions.
Now that I have provided you some information for you to think about, may I suggest that you add this page to your Smartphone or Tablet Home Screen and also to your computer's Browser "Bookmarks" or "Favorites" folders so that you can reference it again in the future!
Thank you visiting my website and hope to hear from you soon!